The life, times and memories of Berkeley and beyond...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hello!

Sorry I've been absent from the blog for so long - Talia (our 10 day old baby girl!) and I have been debating how to handle the nuclear testing in North Korea for hours on end. That girl has some strong opinions already! Actually, I just spend my day in pj's and drink gallons of water at a time while Mike waits on me - so I have no great excuse for not blogging.

Here are some funny antics from Siena lately.

- She built a tower of pillows on the couch and kept saying "oh no, it's going to tipple!" I guess it makes sense if something can tip it should be able to tipple (not topple) too.

- We were negotiating how many books I'd read her before her nap and initially I had said two. She countered with three and I said that was fine as long as she promised to really try to go to sleep. She then said that she'd rather have two books instead.

- She likes to mimic everything I do with Talia on her doggie. While I was nursing Talia she grabbed my nursing pad and put it over her nipple and walked around the house.

She's quite a character.

I hope all is well with the rest of you. Blog soon!

Karen

1 Comments:

Blogger M-L said...

Congratulations on your new little girl! As for tippling things, being smart with books and bed time, wearing nursing pads... I just love Siena.

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home